18 February 2008

I did it!!!!!!

Well its Monday the start of a new working week and new happenings, first of all I went to work without my chair again as you will remember in the previous entry start as I mean to go on well I’m doing just that. After having a busy morning I went for a walk up the high street, wasn’t sure how far I would get, although I knew I could get to the Town Hall, and therefore any further than that would be a bonus. What a bonus let me tell you I got well past the Town Hall and right down to the local phone shop and when I looked I wasn't far from my Manager's office which I have decided that that would be my goal and therefore I have a little way to go before I get there, but I will. I then stood for a little while before returning back to my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment