18 February 2008

Back to normal

Well today has been my first day back at work and everything was fine, glad to be back in fact yesterday I had somehow managed to work out how to walk backwards with my frame, it was a bit difficult at first but I managed it all the same, so now I can go forwards and backwards, so wont belong before I have mastered the moonwalk (only joking).A few weeks before Christmas I was assessed by Access to Work for a new Powerchair and on the day the company brought down to my office the powerchair for me to trial, It was fun testing out all the controls on it and it was like taking my driving test again. The chair that I tested was a Beatle and it has a tilt in space and backrest recline options, so I will be more comfortable at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment