18 February 2007

Start as I mean to go on

Well it's turned out to be a lovely sunny day which means that I am able to go for a walk, so I pulled on my trainers and my coat and off I went for a walk. I didn't know how far I would get but I wasn't too bothered it was nice and quite warm. I went off up the road which means it was slightly uphill and it was the first time I had been able to go for the long walks that I had started to do before the winter. I set off slowly although having said that can only go the stride of the frame which can be a little restricting at times. I kept stopping along the way to let the dog walks pass me by but also gave me a chance to re balance and before I knew it I had got to the top of the road which means I had walked from No 10 to 34 and then turned and walked back. I am on a mission now to get back to the distance I was doing before the winter and much further this year and also doing it everyday sp that my no chair days become more and more permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment