16 July 2008

Bowen Movements

Today I have had an intensive Bowen session, it felt longer than normal, but I don't think it was. Anyway we repeated a lot of the work that we have been doing over the passed couple of weeks because it seems that some of the movements have had the most profound results.

Today I have been on the Unison Strike and therefore not at work, so I managed to fit in an early appointment and it also meant that I could walk to the physio department because usually I go after work and am always in my powerchair, so it was nice to be able to walk in on frame and it also let my therapist see my progress.

I gave him a full run down of everything that had been happening since my last session, and then I showed him the most profound think that had happened and I proceeded to leave go of my frame and stand completely on my own for a short period of time without wobbling!!!

During my session he did some work on my coccyx which was something new and I have to say I feel a bit odd but but great if you see what I mean. It is a weird sensation and my head feels like its going to explode and my legs feel a bit like jelly but I know this will pass and looking forward to the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment