09 August 2008

Schools out or should that be works out

Well I am pleased to say that I am in my element this week, I am off work next week for the first time in months, it's been a long time since I have had a break from work as we have been so busy, but I am looking forward too it, and also the olympics have started so I'm happy as I love watching the sports.

It has been a while since I gave an update on things for Mum and its because we have been busy with Physio and hospital appointments, but Mum finally got discharged from the consultant as everything has healed up so now she can concentrate on mastering her limb.

In terms of her limb, she is doing really well in my opinion and is able to keep the limb on for longer and is walking more each time, she doesn't wear it everyday but we are building up on that.

Mum and I are looking forward to our first shopping trip next week on our own, well I have organised with Shopmobility to have a volunteer come with us to help push Mum as she finds pushing the wheelchair very tiring and hard work, I will let you know how we get on, shop till we drop!!!! is what I say

No comments:

Post a Comment