17 March 2008

Out and about

Well today is my first day back at work after a nice holiday, I thought I would not be able to see my desk for paperwork, you know what it's like if you work in an office and you have been away, but no I was surprised that wasn't as much as I thought there would be.

Anyway after working away this morning lunch time came and off I went for my dinner and have a look around the shops. When I got down into the shopping mall of the Castle Centre I found it quite busy, people going this way and that, interesting looks on there faces, makes me think I wonder where they are going or where have they been. I got down towards my favourite cafe and thought BB's or a hot pork sandwich, and today the hot pork won hands down I am afraid. On coming back to the office I went in the big card shop to have a browse, at the moment the card shops are busy with all the Easter cards, Easter now there's some fun memories which I will tell you about in the next entry

No comments:

Post a Comment