27 March 2008

Making strides in the world of Physiotherapy

Well I have been using my reciprocal walking system for about 1 1/2 years and it still helps me no end even when I am walking on my crutches, I seem to be able to replicate the same movements which proves to me that the messages are still going down the correct nueropathways.

It also seems that I have opened a couple of doors I the Physio world too, I was contacted by my Physio who I have seen over the years at North Tees (it has been quite a while since we have seen each other,) but we are still in contact, anyway she was asking me about my reciprocal walker, and what I thought about it ie did I find it easy to use etc.

In the conversation I said that I thought it was the best thing on the market and that I had already recommended to my friend in Poland, who went ahead and purchased one and works well for him.

I emailed the link to my video and said that I think it would be a great idea to try it, I mean you have nothing too loose in trying it but believe me I think it will be worth it.

Anyway my Physio emailed back to say the frame looks great and improves my posture without the effort and that they were going to order one for assessment purposes.

I thought wow what a result!!!! I have made a difference hopefully to many others I so hope they have good results as I continue to do

No comments:

Post a Comment