29 June 2008

HANICAPPED VS DISABLITY

Hi friends
I would like to talk to you about the diffrences between a handicap and a disability. You might be thinking, are they the same thing? No they are not. everyone has some kind of handicap in one way or another. My handicap is trying to do a sidekick to break a board. Until I figure out a way to do that, it will be my handicap. Now a disability is a medical term that doctors use to decribe a physical or mentel disorder. Until the 1970's doctors has said that spina bifida was a disease when it really was coused by not enough folic acid. Many babies die when it's not treated fast enough, but like myself I made it. If you would like to learn more about spina bifida, go to the spina bifida assoiation web site for more info. Now for my progress in tae kwon do, I hope to be tested for my red belt soon and i'll video tape it and put it on myspace page for you to see. my myspace address is www.myspace.com/hiroshi74 thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment