07 June 2008

Bucket List

I am a fan of Morgan Freeman so when Bucket List came out I couldn't wait too see it, and Last night I got too see it, What a great moving film it is and although it is sad it is well worth a look. It moved me and also had a profound effect on Mum, to the point where for the first time ever when watching a film she actually cried, I knew why it hit us the way it did and that's because we have lost family to Cancer. Although it was sad it was also very funny, and it proved that no matter what's happening in life you can live life to the full because you never know what is around the corner. It also proved that as a world we are complete strangers but we do have the ability to come together and become the best of friends, no matter what age sex religion and disability we are

No comments:

Post a Comment