18 February 2002

Missed the school production

This memory I remember as if it was yesterday, it was just as we had moved to Bishopsgrth School and we decided to put on one of our major productions for the staff and pupils to help us settle in. We planned and rehearsed this for a long time and I had got all my words of perfect and was all ready to present it to the school on the first week we were there. Although to my major disappointment I woke up on the Sunday morning and I was covered in chicken pox from head toe and I missed the whole production I was so upset and I felt really off, I couldn't believe it I kept thinking no its just a rash and it will be gone by in the morning but no I ended up being off school for a week or so and I felt that I had let everyone down when I returned, but it was one of those things I suppose and what made it worse for me it was the last ever production we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment