11 October 2009

Issues facing those with disabilities

Disabled has different issues that one may have to worried about that other professional does not have to worry about. Like if I take this job will I lose my Benefits, if I get married will I lose my benefits? Sound like an easy question, who passes up a career position to keep their benefits? So benefits like personnel care attendant are too much to give up. Yes Social security can advise you. But why don’t we have a support system among ourselves to deal with these issues? Other issues we all deal with are accommodations, transportation and other. We do have different issues but no place to go to, that allows us to discuss these as professionals.


Professional_Disabled: Issues facing those with disabilities

No comments:

Post a Comment