03 January 2009

The Mystery of Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Well it’s the start of the New Year and an end to the old year and what a good end I had in the end. Following our busy time at work with our Christmas festival, I decided to have myself a long break and spend some quality time with my family, especially with it being the first Christmas Mum had had a home for a while. As it was approaching the day I knew that everything was going to work out just fine. Mum attended her last hospital appointment at the limb centre and they were pleased with her progress and I had attended the wheelchair clinic and I was allowed to have a new powerchair, way to go!!!! Christmas had come early, well 3 days early. The Wheelchair Therapist has ordered me the new Quickie Salsa powerchair and I have had a look on the internet and it looks rather smart.

Then the days leading to Christmas we had visits from the family and I started to chill out, it was great catching up with friends and family and have a good laugh and some fun. Christmas eve came and Mum and I sorted out all the things for dinner so that it wasn’t a huge task on the day itself and then on the afternoon family came around with some pressies for us and the tree was slowly filling up and both Mum and I settled down with the tree lights on and watched Fred Claus, if you haven’t see it yet I would recommend it.




One of the presents that was on my Christmas list was Professor Layton and the Curious Village and my family spent a couple of weeks trying to get hold of it to no avail and then I just happened to pop into Woolworths and I saw lots of them on the shelve and I thought yes we have finally found it, but to my huge disappointment I didn’t read the small print on the shelve that said it was sold out!!!!!. What a shame so I thought ok I will see if I can get it online, I thought I am bound to be able to get it and every site I went on it was out of stock.
I went onto Amazon and it was in stock although the price was really expensive and I thought no its way to high and then to my amazement I managed to find it at a reasonable price so I purchased it and I thought it might just come for Christmas so that I try and solve the mystery, and sure enough it did arrive just in time for a Christmas mystery.



I was really impressed by the quality of the game and the graphics were great, I bet you are thinking I thought that was for Christmas, and you would be right in thinking that, but I had to check it was working didn’t I so I settled down in my armchair and tried the first part out, and it was great and I knew it was going to be a fabulous time and as you will read you will see how right I was

No comments:

Post a Comment