15 February 2009

New to blogging

I'm Shelley :I have to say, I'm very new to this blogging thing and right now, I'm feeling a little lost and confused....lol... (Please bear with me.) I join this site because my son Josh. Josh is 9 yrs Old and has a many issues going on. Born with a mild form of CP and Epilepsy. We later learned that Josh also has a mild form of Autism.

Each day we learn something new and take each day one step at a time. We have concord some challenges and yet we still have a long way to go. I'm interested in learning all I can about Autism.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to meeting every one here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelley,

    Firstly welcome and I hope you enjoy your blogging experinces and sharing your stories, as by sharing it helps others around the world and also helps you gain knowledge from the people around you.

    I have had a look to see if we had any information on site about autism and and there were a number of different articles that might be of interest. Although to get you started you might want to look at these:


    http://www.livingwithcerebralpalsy.com/disabled-son.php

    http://www.livingwithcerebralpalsy.com/blogger/2008/07/sounds-of-healing-music-therapy.html

    Susie

    ReplyDelete